Monday, March 15, 2010

Seth

I only found out about Seth Godin around a year ago and I've been smitten (for a better word) ever since. The other thing I've been quite taken with in roughly that same year is the TED talks. Now I know I'm certainly not alone, but I've started trying to figure out why everyone is so eager to hear what Seth or any of the other TED talkers have to say and I think it's because there are a lot of people who are not just getting smarter, but they're starting to see the world in a different light...

this is a good thing and it resonates well with me... so much so that I often feel I can change the world after reading one of Seth's pieces... :)

so a quick thank you to Seth - who inspires many of us to be more than the box we've put ourselves in..
blog comments powered by Disqus