Monday, March 15, 2010

Playing more games

There's a kids game that's called 'I went to the beach..'

You start off with one person say 'I went to the beach and I took a...' and then lists a single item that they took with them.. the next person then says exactly the same thing and adds on one item that they took with them, and the next person has to remember the previous two items and add on one of their own... and so on..

in my house, however, it's played slightly differently...

me: I went to the beach and took a towel
1: I went to the beach and took a towel and a beach ball
2: I went to the beach and took a towel, a beach ball and a dinosaur car....
3: I went to the beach and took some sushi and an eye, and some hair, and a arm, and a teddy ball......(at this point we're laughing so hard he just carries on)...and a racing car, and a mommy, and the dog, and...

eventually we stop him, explain the rules of the game and then try again.... with the same results.. it's become a bit of a game in itself to see whether he actually mentions *anything* that anyone else did in between laughing so hard about it all :D
blog comments powered by Disqus