Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Do It...

So some smart alec ;) today told me "people talk nonsense when they say they don't have time - there's always 2 - 4am  ;)"

and for a minute, I thought, you know, maybe he's right, not about the 2am to 4am bit :) but about the 'never having enough time' bit..  here I have been putting off blogging day after day, week after week and month after month, because I'm such a perfectionist, I would want to get it all *exactly* right instead of just getting it done.. so I start, and then dont carry on.. and then start again.. and stop...

And then of course I watched the latest Nike viral vid http://creativity-online.com/work/nike-human-chain/18909 with still probably the best tag line in the world - Just Do It.. 

So now, I'm just going to do it 
I'm going to get it done :) 

There will be mistakes, foot-in-mouth instances, blatant story telling and even a bit of plagerism - ALL unintentional (thats a disclaimer right there ;) but now it'll get done :)

Oh and another post I read said that one of the main things people DONT want to read about, is someone blogging about blogging....

So I've just made my first mistake :D
hahahaha!

til next time
..K

 
blog comments powered by Disqus