Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby...uhh... stuff

I'm a mother of 3 boys, so I've been through the run of baby things a couple of times and I love to hear about how other people go through the wilderness that is having a baby... so I loved coming across this article about someone just walking into a baby store and the most incredible inventions that were there...
 
 
of course, that got my creative cap fired up and this was my response:
I would love to invent something that could clean the floors while the little darlings crawl around, or a big plastic sheet that goes around all plugs and lightswitches cos heaven help me they get dirty.. also a couple of 'timeout' points throughout the house could be handy – when they just get unmanagable, clip their harness (did I mention an all purpose harness?) onto the timeout point which will auto disengage after however old the child is (in case you feel like over-using it)

I could continue for a while on this… ;)
 
haha! I really dont know where I come up with some of these things.. :)
 
til next time
..K
blog comments powered by Disqus