Sunday, July 20, 2008

Realising how much I have to say thank you for...

It's not often you realise that all the bad times that you've been through or going through in your life is not just the Universe or God trying to teach you something, but it's also using you to help teach other people lessons in life... and sometimes it needs you for the really hard lessons, the ones you need to be really tough to handle, not for your own sake - but for whoever is learning the lesson..

It's so very easy to be caught up in 'everything that's happening to me' and not notice that this is maybe a lesson that's being taught to someone else, and you're one of the lead players.. If you get something out of it, then that's a bonus, but that doesn't necessarily mean that was the reason for the situation..

So I need to say thank you, not just for the lessons that I'm learning.. but also for using me in teaching other people their lessons.. if I can help with enlightening other people, then that's one of the most useful things I can think of doing in life.. 

Or rather, if I am someone's subconscious call for help or lesson, then I am so grateful that I'm the one that they chose to be part of their life.. 

0 comments: