Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good point...

You know one of the biggest downfalls I have is what I always considered to be one of my best traits - trying to please everyone..

I said to someone the other day that I dont always get it right, but at least I have to try.. This was their reply (dumb comments inbetween are mine):
"How many people are in the world?"
"umm.. dunno about 6 billion or so"
"and what percentage of those would you say are athiest or satanists?"
"huh? umm.. well at a guess, 5 or 10 percent maybe?"
"so that works out to what, about 30 million at a conservative guess right?"
"yeah.. I think so" <---you've figured out this is me right?
"So if God can get it right to please 30 000 000 people and He's supposed to be the perfect being, how the heck are you going to get it right?"
"----"

0 comments: