Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brain bubble...

Maybe I'm too new at blogging and posting on the web - strange seeing as I've been at an ISP for almost 10 years - but I've recently started feeling the impact of what I post out in the great www...

Now I know that I cant take everything at face value and I realise that whatever is published out in cyberspace is usually subjective and often lacking in facts - especially proven facts..

Saying all that, however, when I posted a simple arbitrary thought/brain bubble the other day, I was amazed to see the reaction. I changed my status to being as 'busy as a fish...'

I was just looking for something ambiguous and maybe slightly funny to post instead of the usual status updates.

What was so amusing though, is that I had so many people suddenly asking me about my status!
Fish, what's fish got to do with it?
So, just how busy are fish?
What planet are you on that fish are busy? etcetc

I even had one of my friends Google "as busy as fish"!!! classic!! Someone actually took the time out to Google my status update :D

Just because I settled on fish :)

0 comments: