Monday, April 21, 2008

Tsk tsk

Yes ok, so much for keeping up blogging... looks like this might be an intermittent thing after all :P

But you know, come to think of it, doesn't anyone else get tired of all the things you 'have' to do online? You know, I 'have' to update my blog, my MySpace page, my Facebook profile, my Flikr photos, my Twitter/Facebook/whatever status.....

By the time you've finished updating everything, you've really done nothing, a couple of hours have gone past, the work has piled up, the kids need to be fetched and you feel like you've accomplished nothing much than just updating your updates.. seems all a little pointless sometimes...

It would be really nice if you had a simple 'something' that watched you and updated what you were doing automatically :)) ok, well maybe not, talk about the ultimate in stalker fodder.... and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of those out there just waiting for someone to advertise their life, likes, address and schedule so that they can take advantage of it.

So by the way, I think I'm free in 2044 between 2pm and 4pm... ;)

0 comments: